2020 Virtual Graduation Information
- We are in the process of creating the 2020 virtual graduation, which will be broadcast on June 11.
- An email has been sent to the address on record for each senior (your 4J email), from Envision Pro AV.
- The communication will be from an address with the extension of @envisionproav.atlassian.net.
- The email contains a unique link for you to upload their photo and complete some other tasks by June 4.
- If you did not receive the email with the link, send an email right away to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IHS Students: You will receive two links because you will have two graduation ceremonies.
Graduation at a G’Lance
- Graduation at a G’Lance, 5/29
- Graduation at a G’Lance, 5/26 (Senior Celebration, Update on Graduation Ceremony, Checklist, Upcoming Events and Deadlines)
- Graduation at a G’Lance, 5/15 (Cap and Gown Pickup, Ceremonies, Checklist, updated timeline)
- Graduation at a G’Lance, 4/24 (Connecting with your classmates, Honors Diploma Application, Graduation Survey, Graduation Orders)
- Graduation at a G’Lance, 2/6 (Yearbook Baby Pic deadline change, Grad Party planning, upcoming dates)
- Graduation at a G’Lance, 11/19 (information for early graduates, graduation orders, yearbook portrait deadline, upcoming dates)
- To protect student privacy, the checklist is published with student numbers rather than names. You can find your student number on your most recent report card. In ParentVUE or StudentVUE, the student number appears under the student’s portrait in the top left corner.
- A checkmark means that your requirements for that column are complete. Incomplete requirements will indicate who can help you finalize the requirement. Scroll down this page to the Whom to Contact section to find the email address for the staff member you need to work with to clear your requirements.
Graduation Calendar and Events
Graduation Whom to Contact
A–G: Nita Halstead | 541-790-5113 | email@example.com
H–Q: Katy McAuliffe | 541-790-5118 | firstname.lastname@example.org
R–Z: Court Wirth | 541-790-5116 | email@example.com
Jill Reents, Secretary | 541-790-5112 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation Party 2020
Angie | 541-579-4432
The Graduation Party is a community-sponsored event independent of and receiving no funding, services, or supervision from the Eugene School District 4J. Liability is the responsibility of the organizers of the event.
Graduation Survey and Personalized Learning Requirements
Sheree Houck, College and Career Readiness Program Manager | email@example.com
Mary Beth Hepp-Elam, School-to-Careers Coordinator | firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Class President
Don Squires | email@example.com
Senior Portraits, Quotes, and Baby Pictures
Miners Graduate Services
Miners Graduate Services provides graduation gowns, announcements, class rings, letterman jackets, and other graduation products.
Lifetouch provides photography services at the graduation ceremony, including the senior class photo in caps and gowns on the Hult Center steps, each student receiving their diploma cover, and individual portraits of the students with their diploma cover.