Need to buy a yearbook?
Yearbooks need you!
Yearbook Needs YOUR PHOTOS!!
Churchill High School and Yearbook Staff need the help of Lancer Nation! We have got a great start on this year’s Yearbook: Out of the Blue – a Year Like No Other! Now we need your photos to help fill it up! Were even have topics to help you make your contributions!
- Look around and see what photos you have of what students have been doing during COVID-19!
- Then go to www.HJeShare.com, where you will need to enter the access code: Churchill7135.
- Next, you will be asked to provide basic contact info. Then, you will have the choice to “Upload General Photos” or “Upload a Student Portrait”
The “Student Portrait” option is ONLY for “class photos,” and you will be prompted to provide student info (name and grade)
The “General Photos” option is for ALL OTHER photos, whether it’s sports, COVID life, or whatever! Please be sure to include the name(s) of students who are in the photo(s), along with a description of what is in the photo(s) including any keywords or topics – see the topic list below!
Here is a list of the topics we have so far – send any pics that fit the topics! There’s something for everyone!
Student quotes about the topics can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include the student’s name!
|10 things you must do
|1st person I want to hug
|Bucket list items
|Celebrations during COVID
|Crazy Quarantine Stories
|Family “Hang Time”
|Fave Quarantine Recipes
|Food We Cooked
|Friend Groups/Quarantine Bubbles
|Good Jokes (clean!)
|Grow up/Glow up
|Groceries & Take-out Food
|Hobbies pick up during COVID
|Holidays in Lockdown
|Restaurants during COVID
|In 10 Years… (Seniors)
|Joys & Struggles
|Learning to drive
|Last “Normal” Photos before COVID
|New Year’s Resolutions
|Sports during COVID
|People working at home
|Popular Community Spots
|Pets we got during COVID
|School assignments at home
|Silver Linings (good things about COVID)
|Student with Jobs
|Thank Yous & Goodbyes
|The 2-week “Freeze”
|“Dear Corona” Letters
|Things we missed
IMPORTANT! Here are the official CHS guidelines for submitting appropriate and acceptable portraits (and general photos):
Churchill High School and Yearbook Staff hold personal freedom of expression in high regard.
We respect our students as individuals who have a right to be their true selves as long as that does not infringe on the rights and freedoms of others. While we want all students and families to submit Class Pictures that they are happy with, we do have certain guidelines we ask everyone to follow:
- Portraits should have an aspect ratio of 4w x 6h (vertically oriented.)
- Portraits should have a resolution of 300 dpi (most professional photographers already do this.)
- General Photos do not have to be 300 dpi! They also do not have to be vertically oriented.
- Clothing should be school-appropriate.
- Please do not include firearms or any other items not allowed at school
- Please do not submit portraits with the student draping the flag around the shoulders, or any part of the body for that matter.
~ U.S. official flag etiquette states that the flag itself should not be worn as clothing; according to Section §176 of the Flag Code, “The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free.”