Churchill High School Class of 2023 Graduation Ceremony is Monday, June 12, 2023, at 7:00 pm at the Hult Center for the Performing Arts, 1 Eugene Center.
Grad Party Papa’s Pizza Fundraiser, November 9
Grad Party Holiday Wreath and Garland Fundraiser: Order by November 18
Get your orders in by November 18th and items will be available for pickup or delivery on November 29th. Drop off your order forms to the school office or text a picture of your order form to 541-954-8597.
The Graduation Checklist shows each student’s progress toward graduation. It will be ready to publish in April after Term-2 grades are finalized and reviewed. The checklist will be updated weekly and published here and in the front office.
Students cannot pick up graduation tickets or participate in the graduation ceremony until the “ADMIN CLEAR TO WALK” column on the checklist is checked off.
- The checklist is published with student numbers rather than names to protect student privacy. You can find your student number on your most recent report card or in ParentVUE/StudentVUE.
- A checkmark means that your requirements for that column are complete. Incomplete requirements will indicate who can help you finalize the requirement. Visit the Counseling page to schedule an appointment with your counselor if you have a question or concern.
Who to Contact
complete graduation requirements and get support
explore careers, find a college, apply for scholarships, and more
College and Career Center, Sheree Houck
School-to-Career Center, Mary Beth Hepp-Elam
turn in CRLS and LEAP, community service, work experience, and graduation survey
order a yearbook or submit a senior portrait, quote, or baby picture
2022 Due Dates
- Senior Portraits — Friday, December 17, 2021
- Senior Quote — Friday, February 25, 2022
- Baby Pics/Dedications — Friday, February 25, 2022
Don Squires, Yearbook Teacher
Graduation Ceremony and Tickets
questions about the ceremony
Jill Reents, Secretary
Senior Class Activities
see your senior class ASB representatives
- President: Emily Shaver
- VP: Batafing Soumano
- Co-Treasurers: Amelia Albrecht & Carly Wilkinson
- Secretary: Brayden Hosek
- Communication Officers: Emma Johnson, Haley Bowles, & Cortney Hatfield
Graduation Party 2022
The Graduation Party is a community-sponsored event independent of and receiving no funding, services, or supervision from the Eugene School District 4J. Liability is the responsibility of the organizers of the event.
Miners Graduate Services
Miners Graduate Services provides graduation gowns, announcements, class rings, letterman jackets, senior apparel, and other graduation products.
Lifetouch provides photography services at the graduation ceremony, including the senior class photo in caps and gowns, each student receiving their diploma cover, and individual portraits of the students with their diploma cover.
Lifetouch has partnered with Waldo to deliver your photo proofs! Waldo will send your proofs directly to your phone for viewing and purchase!