Congratulations, Lancer Class of 2023!
- Order Graduation Photos (15% off July 1 – 4 with promo code. Details below.)
- Find your lost library books and laptop chargers
June 30, 8:00 am–4:00 pm
- Diploma Pickup Day
- Last day to pick up diplomas in the office
Requesting Final Transcripts
You now must call the registrar to request an official transcript. Response times may be delayed due to summer work schedules. Naviance will not be monitored over the summer. Any transcript requests submitted in Naviance will not be fulfilled.
Lifetouch provides photography services at the graduation ceremony, including the senior class photo in caps and gowns, each student receiving their diploma cover, and individual portraits of the students with their diploma cover.
Scan the QR code or text 56280GY23 to 90738 to opt-in to view our commencement photos.
Graduation at a G’Lance
The Graduation Checklist shows each student’s progress toward graduation. It will be ready to publish in April after Term-2 grades are finalized and reviewed. The checklist will be updated weekly and published here and in the front office.
Students cannot pick up graduation tickets or participate in the graduation ceremony until the “ADMIN CLEAR TO WALK” column on the checklist is checked off.
- The checklist is published with student numbers rather than names to protect student privacy. You can find your student number on your most recent report card or in ParentVUE/StudentVUE.
- A checkmark means that your requirements for that column are complete. Incomplete requirements will indicate who can help you finalize the requirement. Visit the Counseling page to schedule an appointment with your counselor if you have a question or concern.
Who to Contact
complete graduation requirements and get support
explore careers, find a college, apply for scholarships, and more
- College and Career Center, visit the interns in the College and Career Center for help
- School-to-Career Center, Mary Beth Hepp-Elam
turn in CRLS and LEAP, community service, work experience, and graduation survey
order a yearbook or submit a senior portrait, quote, or baby picture
2023 Due Dates
- Senior Portraits: December 16, 2022
- Baby Pictures: February 24, 2023
- Senior Quotes: February 24, 2023
Don Squires, Yearbook Teacher
Graduation Ceremony and Tickets
questions about the ceremony
Jill Reents, Secretary
Senior Class Activities
see your senior class ASB representatives
- President: Emily Shaver
- VP: Batafing Soumano
- Co-Treasurers: Amelia Albrecht & Carly Wilkinson
- Secretary: Brayden Hosek
- Communication Officers: Emma Johnson, Haley Bowles, & Cortney Hatfield
Graduation Party 2023
The Graduation Party is a community-sponsored event, independent of the Eugene School District 4J. Liability is the responsibility of the organizers of the event.
Miners Graduate Services
Miners Graduate Services provides graduation gowns, announcements, class rings, letterman jackets, senior apparel, and other graduation products.