Term-3 Schedule Change Requests
Schedule change requests should be limited to:
- not having the right classes for graduation,
- open periods or needing a full schedule, or
- duplicate classes.
Counselors will respond to your requests via your 4J School email.
The Schedule Change Request Form for Trimester 3 is open through Wednesday, March 30. The student must log in to 4J Google to access this form. Enter your request ONE time, then check your 4J email and StudentVUE for schedule updates. Not all changes will be possible due to class sizes and schedule conflicts. You will be notified through your 4J email if the change cannot happen.
Visit the New 9th-Graders page for information about Churchill and how to request classes for the 2022–2023 school year.
Current CHS Students
- 10th-Grade Classic (current 9th graders)
- 10th-Grade IHS (current 9th graders)
- 11th-Grade Classic (current 10th graders)
- 11th-Grade IHS (current 10th graders)
- 12th-Grade Classic (current 11th graders)
- 12th-Grade IHS (current 11th graders)
Course Information Resources
- Churchill Course Catalog 2022-2023 (academic planning guides and all courses with full descriptions)
- Subject-Area Flowcharts (which course to take next)
- Course List 2022-23 (all course names with course ID)
Welcome to Churchill High School. We are so excited to have you join us. Please contact your counselor to build your class schedule.
Course Catalog 2022–2023
Course Catalog 2021–2022