Welcome, New 9th-Grade Students!
C-Hill Summer Bridge
Have fun AND feel ready for high school at CHURCHILL! Incoming 9th-grade students returning to in-person learning are welcome.
Dates: August 2-6, 2021
Cost: FREE – including meals and snacks! (and bus pass, if needed)
Choose Your Session:
- Morning: 9:00am – 12:00pm – OR –
- Afternoon: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Location: Churchill High School, 1850 Bailey Hill Road, Eugene, OR 97405
Register: Complete the online form by Friday, June 4, 2021
- Find your way around campus.
- Hear about high school from the experts! Churchill students will be there to answer questions, share stories and advice.
- Learn the key ingredients of high school success.
- Connect with old friends and make new ones.
- Discover school resources.
- Feel ready and confident to start high school.
- Earn credits!
Register today for Summer Bridge!
Did you miss the New 9th-Grade Parent Night on May 6?
View the recording here.
Our 9th-Grade Team
Casey Tiemann, 9th-Grade Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gene Chism, 9th-Grade Transition Coordinator: email@example.com
Casandra Kamens, Assistant Principal, Grades 9 and 10: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requesting Courses for the 2021–’22 School Year
We are excited to have you join the Lancer family. Below, you will find an instructional video and downloadable Course Request Worksheets to help you through the process of selecting your classes for next year. Please note this process applies to all incoming 9th graders: Classic Churchill and IHS students.
Course Request Worksheets
More information for new students: New Students