New Student / 9th Grade Orientation – Wednesday, April 7
New Student / 9th Grade Orientation
Wednesday, April 7
9th Grade Orientation will be done by Advisory group. Students will be in groups of 15–20 with at least 2 adults at all times. All students will enter through the front entrance of the school. Please note that we are only allowed to have Churchill students and staff members on campus for this event.
Please find your advisory teacher’s name for the time you have been assigned. If this time does not work there are make-up times available on Thursday, April 8 (see below for more info).
Arrival Time: 11:30 am
Tour/Q&A: 11:45 am
Arrival Time: 12:30 pm
Tour/Q&A: 12:45 pm
Arrival Time: 1:30 pm
Tour/Q&A: 1:45 pm
Arrival Time: 2:30 pm
Tour/Q&A: 2:45 pm
9th Grade make up sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0C48AFA92FA2FA7-9thgrade
Orientation will be done by in small groups of 15 students with at least 2 adults at all times. All students will enter through the front entrance of the school. Please note that we are only allowed to have Churchill students and staff members on campus for this event.
To sign up for a new student orientation tour please follow the link below. Students who do not sign up by Tuesday, April 6 at 3:00 pm will not be allowed entrance due to COVID 19 protocols. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0C48AFA92FA2FA7-newstudent
We will be following district COVID protocols for this event. Please review the following protocols with your student ahead of time.
- If your student is showing any primary signs of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) please keep them home.
- Before entering the building students will be asked health screening questions. Students that do not pass the screening will be asked to step aside and may be asked to return home.
- Students are required to sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
- Students are required to wear face coverings at all times while on campus.
- Students are required to maintain 6ft distancing requirements while on campus.