Library Book Pickup, November 19
Churchill Library Book Pickup Begins Thursday, November 19th from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.!
Curbside library pickup will be held on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month, from 1:00–3:00 p.m.
Steps for Getting CHS Library Books:
1. First, look in the library catalog and find a book that looks interesting! You can check out up to 15 books at a time.
- How to browse the library catalog and reserve fun books (video, 6:51) (written instructions).
- How to browse books by genre (video, 4:30) (written instructions).
- How to search for a specific library book (video, 5:47) (written instructions).
Bonus: Do you need a book but you’re not sure what to read? Answer these few questions in this form and Debbie will check out some fun books for you!
Extra: Do you want a book that CHS doesn’t own?First, check the library catalog to make sure the library doesn’t have the book. Then, fill out this purchase request form. If the book meets our selection criteria, we will purchase it and check it out to you first!
2. Then put that book on hold (reserve it).
3. You will receive a confirmation email letting you know your book is ready and when the next library curbside pickup time will be.
4. Pick up your book at CHS on either the first or third Thursday of the month, between 1:00-3:00.
Drive around to the J hall entrance in the back parking lot near the fire station. Stay in your car and your book(s) will be delivered to you.