Churchill relies on generous contributions of time, skills, and funds from our community. Here are a few ways you can help us continue to provide excellence every day for every Lancer.
Visit our Volunteers page for information about volunteering at Churchill.
- Direct donations are always accepted at the Finance Office.
Ken Pimental, Finance Clerk | 541-790-5107 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a secure online donation with SchoolPay.
- Set up a recurring donation through Eugene Education Foundation.
Give back while you shop!
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
You can help Churchill High School earn donations when you shop with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card.
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Churchill High School at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You can search for Churchill High School, or our non-profit number: ER217.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card you are helping Churchill earn a donation!
You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today. For more information, please visit fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
eScrip and Benefit Mobile
eScrip allows you to earn money for Churchill by shopping locally or online at participating merchants or by dining at participating restaurants.
- Sign up at eScrip.com or text to register.
- Select the organization(s) you want to support (you can choose up to three).
- Churchill High School: 500826535
- Churchill High School AVID: 8561448
- Register your debit and credit cards.
- Shop at eScrip merchants and use your eScrip registered cards for all your purchases. Visit eScrip.com to see the list of local participating merchants and restaurants.
- A percentage of your purchases will be automatically contributed by the merchant.
Benefit Mobile offers even more donation opportunities with over 150 participating national retailers such as Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Amazon, The Home Depot, Whole Foods, and many more. When it comes time to check out, instead of pulling out your credit card, pull out the Benefit app and purchase a digital gift card that you redeem instantly.
- Download the app.
- Select Churchill High School as your chosen beneficiary.
- Choose the campaign you want to support: General Fund or Churchill AVID.
- Pay with the app at participating retailers and a portion of your purchase will be donated to Churchill.