Churchill relies on generous contributions of time, skills, and funds from our community. Here are a few ways you can help us continue to provide excellence every day for every Lancer.
Visit our Volunteers page for information about volunteering at Churchill.
Your donations are tax-deductible.
- Direct donations are always accepted at the Finance Office.
Ken Pimental, Finance Clerk | 541-790-5107 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a secure online donation with SchoolPay.
Churchill General School Support 2020–2021
- Donate to our Student Success Drive HERE.
- Set up a recurring donation through Eugene Education Foundation.
Give back while you shop!
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
You can help Churchill High School earn donations when you shop with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card.
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Churchill High School at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You can search for Churchill High School, or our non-profit number: ER217.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card you are helping Churchill earn a donation!
You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today. For more information, please visit fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
You can choose to support Lane County School District 4J with AmazonSmile.
To get started, visit smile.amazon.com and follow the prompts to activate AmazonSmile on your Amazon account.
In a web browser…
Don’t forget to always use smile.amazon.com when you shop on Amazon. To change your charity on your web browser, simply select “Change your Charity” in “Your Account.” You can also visit AmazonSmile under settings on your Amazon Shopping app and select “Change your Charity.”
On your mobile device…
AmazonSmile customers on Android devices with version 5.0+ or iOS devices with version 12+, who have upgraded to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app can find “AmazonSmile” listed in the Settings menu. From there, you can follow onboarding instructions to activate AmazonSmile on your device or change your charity.