Graduation at a G’Lance, January 23, 2024
Lancer Class of 2024,
Semester 2 is just around the corner. Make sure you are ready for graduation.
- If you haven’t already, please order your cap and gown right away. Prices for graduation gowns will continue to go up the closer we get to graduation. Ordering information is listed below and on the Class of 2024 Graduation Page.
- Make sure you are on track to complete your LEAP. Check with Mary Beth in the School-to-Career office if you are not sure about your progress.
- Pass your classes! Stay focused and finish strong.
- Apply for scholarships or explore career options.
- Keep checking the Class of 2024 Graduation Page for updates.
- Remember that you have a whole school full of teachers and support staff who want you to succeed. If you need help, talk to a teacher, counselor, coach, or mentor.
Tonight: FAFSA/ORSAA Application Workshop
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA and The Oregon Student Aid Application or ORSAA are now open. The FAFSA has been redesigned and many families are experiencing problems filling it out. We can help. Please join us for our FAFSA and ORSAA workshop, Tuesday, January 23rd in the Library. Drop in any time between 3:30 – 6:30 pm. Please see your email for details on what to bring and what to do before you attend.
Grad Party Planning
The graduation party is community-sponsored. Liability is the responsibility of the organizers.
The Grad Party will be on Graduation Day, June 11, from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am at the U of O Recreation Center (1320 E. 15th Ave.).
The next grad party planning meeting is Monday, January 29 at 7:00 p.m. in the CHS Library. If you would like to come get involved or just want to donate funds or items for raffle gift baskets or grand prizes please contact us at email@example.com. Any help is much appreciated.
Let us know if you have any questions or would like to be added to the 2024 grad party committee for future emails and information. We will be holding grad party meetings throughout the year.
Parents, donors, or students can contact the grad party committee at…
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: Churchill Grad Party 2024
- Instagram: churchill_gradparty_2024
Bookmark the Class of 2024 Graduation Page
The Class of 2024 Graduation page is a central location for all information about the graduation ceremony and the people who can help you get to the finish line. In addition to being emailed to families, all Graduation at a G’Lance newsletters will be posted here when they are published. Look for the graduation ceremony ticket distribution policy, find the graduation checklist here in the spring, and find information about the graduation party, ordering your cap and gown, and graduation portraits through Lifetouch.
Caps, tassels, and gowns; announcements; senior swag
- Orders can be placed online at https://minersgrad.com or click on the flyer below to be redirected to this website.
- Graduation announcements and other printed materials will be distributed in early April.
- Cap and gown units will be distributed in late May.
- If you have any questions, please contact Miners Graduate Services by email or phone. The contact information is below:
Lancer Class of 2024 Graduation Announcements Design