Events and Updates: Nov. 8, 2022
You’re Invited to Churchill’s College & Career Extravaganza!!!!
When: November 9, 2022
Where: Churchill High School (Student Lounge and J Hall Classrooms)
Time: 6:00 PM-8:30 PM (Hearty appetizers served beginning at 6:00, workshops begin promptly at 6:30)
RAFFLE = Prizes = Fun and Food!
Choose up to three, 30-minute presentations to attend (see presentation options below.) Learn about the similarities and differences between public and private universities and colleges, explore options at a community college, and much more!
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, Nov. 9th from 6 pm – 8:30 pm at Churchill High School.
Mary Beth Hepp-Elam
Program Coordinator, School to Career
Churchill High School
Sheree Houck (she/her)
Program Coordinator, College and Career Center
Churchill High School
- Scholarships — J9
- Oregon Promise/OSAC Applications Help — J11
- College 101 — J12
- Public vs. Private Colleges and Universities — J13
- Benefits of Attending Community College — J14
- Essay Writing for Colleges & Scholarships — J15
- Apprenticeships in Trades: What are the trades and how do I get an apprenticeship? — J23
- FAFSA / ORSA — J24
- Financial Aid — J25
- LEAP-Lancer Extended Application Project: Yep, it’s a graduation requirement. — J27
- Finance for Teens (NW Community Credit Union): Why it’s important to have a bank account and know about car loans. — J28
- Getting Hired & Beyond High School (Select Temp): Resume Building & Job Search Tips for Teens — J29
Grad Party Fundraisers and Planning
The Grad Party Committee is having its next meeting on December 7, 6 pm at Putter’s Family Entertainment Center. We’ll be located in the private room nearest the indoor play area.
We have some exciting fundraisers happening this week.
Wednesday, November 9th is Papa’s Pizza Night! Print the attached flyer and 50% of the proceeds will go to the Grad Party. This flyer is good for take-out orders.
Also, our Christmas Wreath and Garland event is happening NOW! Get your orders in by November 18th and items will be available for pickup or delivery on November 29th. Drop off your order forms to the school office or text a picture of your order form to 541-954-8597.
Connect with Us
If you would like to be added to email communications for all meeting minutes and updates around the graduation party planning please email ChurchillGradParty2023@gmail.com.