Driver Ed, Winter 2021
Winter 2021 — CHURCHILL
December 9th– February 17th
Monday and Wednesday
5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
*No class 12/21, 12/23, 12/28, 12/30, or 01/18
Register online at oregondrivertaining.com
- 32 hours class time (online VIA Zoom)
- 6 hours driving
- 6 hours observing
- ODOT & DMV Approved Course
- Instructors are ODOT & DMV certified
- Students 15-17 who pass the course will receive a certificate that waives the driving portion of the licensing process
- The first class session is a MANDATORY TEEN/PARENT MEETING
The schedule provided is for class time only, 6 behind-the-wheel lessons will be scheduled with the instructor outside of class time & will extend beyond the last class date.
- Students must obtain their permit prior to registration.
- PERMIT NUMBER & ISSUE DATE ARE REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION.
- Students must have a minimum of 15 hours of driving practice prior to their first behind-the-wheel lesson.
Debit/Credit Card payment due at time of registration
*Students who can provide proof of free/reduced lunch are eligible to receive a $75 discount.
IMPORTANT TUITION INFORMATION
The Driver Education program is a self-supporting program. The cost of the program is shared by student tuition and state reimbursement. To be eligible for state reimbursement, thus receiving the listed tuition price, the student must be 15-17 years of age and have a valid Oregon permit. If a student is 18 years old, turns 18 prior to completing the program, obtains their license prior to completing the program, or they drop the course, they are NOT eligible for state reimbursement and must pay the additional tuition amount of $210.