Mental Health Resources
4J’s Technology Support for Families page has links to the most-used web services and helpful how-to guides for students and families.
High school students are expected to understand the appropriate use of technology in the school. This includes the use of school devices and equipment and the use of personal devices while at school. A copy of Eugene School District 4J’s “Technology Appropriate Use Guidelines” can be downloaded from the 4J website here.
Tips for Caring for Student Laptops **Liquid spills require immediate repair. Call the front office as soon as possible at 541-790-5100 for instructions on exchanging your computer for repair.**
- Student Email — Students may need to delete old emails to make room to receive new ones.
- Canvas for Students
- Google Drive
- Zoom (How to Log In Using Clever)
Accounts for Parents
- ParentVUE — Contact Dorothy Catanese (firstname.lastname@example.org), for an account activation code.
- Canvas for Families — To set up your Canvas Observer account, follow the guides here, or watch this helpful video.
- SchoolMessenger — Log in or create your account using the email address we have on file for you in your student’s record. Look for the preferences option in the menu to adjust whether you receive texts, phone calls, and/or emails from 4J and Churchill.
- Technology Support for Families
- Technology Support Page (helpful guides and FAQs)
- Technology Support Request Form
- Internet Access
Tech Tools to Help with Reading and Writing
Mac Accessibility Features
Google Read&Write for the Chrome Browser
- Sync Google Chrome -or Quick Guide
- Reading -Using Read&Write in a Website
- Writing -Using Read&Write in a Google Doc
- Using Google Read&Write in Canvas