Register for athletics online (Chrome browser recommended): https://or-eugene.intouchreceipting.com/
Use the email address associated with your student’s record to create your account. This is the email address where you receive announcements from the school. If you are not sure which email address to use, call the front office at 541-790-5100.
Note about payments for the 2020-2021 school year: Churchill is not accepting payment for athletic fees at this time. Payment is not required in order to participate in the optional pre-season conditioning. Athletes and their parents will be notified when our office is ready to receive payment for athletic fees.
- Complete the online registration (we recommend using the Chrome browser, available for download here); you will need the following information:
- student, parent/guardian, and emergency contact information
- student’s medical insurance policy information (student accident insurance is available to purchase at www.myers-stevens.com/parents)
- student’s medications and medical history.
- Submit the student’s most recent OSAA physical examination form (español) (valid for 2 years from the date of the medical appointment, and must be valid through the end of the sports season).
- Most family physicians provide low-cost sports physicals to established patients. Contact your doctor’s office to find out what they offer and schedule your appointment.
- The School-Based Health Center at Churchill offers a sports physical as part of a complete child wellness exam. The Health Center accepts insurance and offers need-based financial assistance. Call for pricing and scheduling.
- Submit any eligibility forms that apply to the student-athlete. All forms are available on the OSAA website here.
- Pass the Academic Requirements for Athletes.
- Pay fees.