Register online at www.familyid.com/winston-churchill-high-school
- Complete the online registration; you will need the following information:
- student, parent/guardian, and emergency contact information
- student’s medical insurance policy information (student accident insurance is available at www.myers-stevens.com/enrollment-page)
- student’s medications and medical history.
- Submit the student’s most recent OSAA physical examination form (español) (valid for 2 years from the date of the medical appointment, and must be valid through the end of the sports season).
- Most family physicians provide low-cost sports physicals to established patients. Contact your doctor’s office to find out what they offer and schedule your appointment.
- The School-Based Health Center at Churchill offers a sports physical as part of a complete child wellness exam. The Health Center accepts insurance and offers need-based financial assistance. Call for pricing and scheduling.
- Submit any eligibility forms that apply to the student-athlete. Scroll down for a list of forms.
- Pass the Academic Requirements for Athletes.
- Pay fees.
Physical Examination – English
Physical Examination – Spanish
Eligibility Request – Online Only
Eligible Student Transfer Certificate
Foreign Student Eligibility Checklist
Home School Eligibility Parent Checklist
School Representation Eligibility Certificate
Student Intent to Transfer Certificate