Athletic Registration is Open for All 2020–2021 Sports Seasons
Registration is now open for ALL OSAA sponsored athletic programs. Completed registration is required prior to participation in any athletic program. Student-athletes who have previously registered this year must re-register in order to continue participating in all sports.
A complete registration includes:
- Online registration submitted through FamilyID (familyid.com/winston-churchill-high-school)
- A valid current sports physical (can be submitted through FamilyID or turned in at the front office by appointment)
Competitive Sport Seasons and Out-of-Season Training
We are thrilled that the official competitive seasons will soon be underway. New policies and procedures for this season are driven by the Governor, OHA, OSAA, and School District 4J and are updated as changes are made.
At this time, February 15, 2021
- Face coverings must be worn by everyone involved at all times. Players will wear a face covering while playing.
- Contact tracing checking in and out of practice and competitions will continue.
- District provided transportation to all competitions: All athletes will arrive at Churchill, be transported to the game venue, compete, and be transported back to Churchill.
- No Spectators at competitions. With state limitations on venue capacities, there will be no spectators allowed at any of our competitions, both home and away.
While some of these changes may be disappointing to families, we are focused on the students’ experience and the opportunities we are able to provide.
Sports not in season may practice a maximum of 6 hrs a week with no competitions. Registration is required for out-of-season training. Visit chs.4j.lane.edu/athletics to view the current practice schedule.
|First Practice Date
|First contest Date
|Track & Field
There is a one-time fee of $50.00 for a competitive sports season. No ASB fee will be charged this year. $10.00 reduced fee for those who qualify. Fees will only be assessed for sports we know at this time will have a competitive season.
At this time, we know that football, soccer, and cross country will have a competitive season. Registrants for all other sports can wait to pay the fee until the competitive season is confirmed.
What do I register for now?
Register for participation in a current in-season sport.
Register for participation in a current out-of-season training program.
If your student-athlete changes their mind, you can return to the registration to add or remove a sport.
How long will the registration window be open?
Registration for all sports will remain open through the end of the season.
What if I have already registered my athlete? Do I have to register again?
Yes. Our registration system has changed and we are returning to using FamilyID. Every student-athlete must register in FamilyID in order to continue participating in all sports. Families who have used FamilyID in previous years do not need to create a new account. Your student-athlete’s information will be retained from your previous FamilyID registration.
If I have already submitted an updated sports physical this year, do I have to do that again?
No. That information will be transferred to the new system. It may take us several days to update the sports physical dates in the new system for all student-athletes.
What do I do if I am unsure if I have a current sports physical?
Contact Mike Gonzalez: email@example.com, 541-760-5983