Welcome to Churchill High School!
Trisha Jackson | 541-790-5108 | email@example.com
New students can enroll in their neighborhood school at any time. The Registrar’s Office is open during the summer. We encourage you to enroll before Registration to help your registration day run smoothly. Drop in during our office hours or contact the registrar to set up an appointment.
For information on enrolling outside of your neighborhood school or from outside the 4J School District boundaries, visit the 4J School Choice page.
If you are coming from a current 4J School re-enrollment is not required. Please contact your current 4J school to let them know you will be attending CHS.
If you are coming from outside of 4J we will need the following:
- Enrollment Paperwork
- 2 proofs of address (rental lease/mortgage information and a bill with name and address
- Guardian Photo ID
- Proof of Birth (birth certificate/passport)
- Immunization Records — the student cannot attend school until this is received
- Previous high school transcript (fill out this Records Request)
- IEP/504 if applicable (included in the Records Request)
- Technology Acceptable Use Agreement
Visit our Scheduling page for information about course offerings and academic programs at Churchill.